Hiragana Times Magazine (APP+Print Version)
From: ¥9,800 for 1 year
– ¥9,800 for 1 year
– ¥19,200 for 2 years
– ¥14,600 for 1 year
– ¥28,800 for 2 years
Notice of the International Delivery Delays due to COVID-19
We are facing delays in shipping due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak. During this period, please enjoy the APP version until you receive your print magazine.
APP + Print version | アプリ+プリントバージョン
- Your subscription starts with the latest issue available.
- For the renewal-subscription customer, kindly let us know when will your old subscription expires. (Fill in the “Order Notes (optional)” box on the following page)
- In Japan: Delivered by Post Office (Please allow approximately about 2-3 days)
- Overseas: Delivered by SAL mail (Please allow approximately about 2-3 weeks)
* The shipping charge for locations outside Japan is ￥4800 JPY per year (12 issues). This will be calculated after you add print items to the cart.
The APP version allows you to read in the same layout as the print magazine, plus enjoy the unique APP reading experience. And of course, you can listen to the audio as well. And best of all, you can currently access back issues up to January 2013.
If you are a renewal customer, please note that since the infringement issue occurred, we stopped offering a PDF version with the monthly magazine subscription.
“Multilevel Text” Features of our APP”
- You can view pages in “Japanese-only text” (with no English, no furigana, nor Glomaji text).
- You can hear an audio version of “Close up Japan,” “Behind the Scenes,” “Casual Expressions,” “New Expressions & Buzzwords,” “JAPANese Notes,” and “Exploring JAPANese.”
- The audio is recorded in easy-to-understand English and Japanese by professional narrators.
- English and Japanese sentences are recorded alternately, sentence by sentence.
- You can listen to the English and Japanese alternatively, to the Japanese only, or to the English only.
- You can listen to the audio while reading the text using an iPad, Phone, or Android device.
* Please note that your APP version subscription starts from the latest issue available, while your print version subscription starts from the next issue.
* Customers in Japan will be charged the consumption tax of Japan (10%).