Hiragana Times Magazine (Digital Version)
From: ¥6,000 for 1 year
Any Location: ¥6,000 for 1 year / ¥12,000 for 2 years
The digital version of Hiragana Times has exactly the same content and layout as the printed magazine and can be viewed page by page on the smartphone or tablet. Text can be enlarged or reduced simply by clicking on the screen.
“Multilevel Text” Features of our Digital Version
- You can view pages in “Japanese-only text” (with no English, no furigana, nor Glomaji text).
- You can hear an audio version of “Close up Japan,” “Behind the Scenes,” “Casual Expressions,” “New Expressions & Buzzwords,” “JAPANese Notes,” and “Exploring JAPANese.”
- The audio is recorded in easy-to-understand English and Japanese by professional narrators.
- English and Japanese sentences are recorded alternately, sentence by sentence.
- You can listen to the English and Japanese alternatively, to the Japanese only, or to the English only.
- You can listen to the audio while reading the text using a iPad, Phone, or Android device.
* Please note that your digital version subscription starts from the latest issue available, while your print version subscription starts from the next issue.
* Customers in Japan will be charged the consumption tax of Japan (10%).