Online Group Training Course (24 Lessons)
For those who want to improve their communication skills, small group lessons may be the best choice as it allows students to share knowledge. Our group lessons are a maximum of just 6 students per class. One group lesson is 85 minutes. 2 lessons/week (24 lesson/3months). Starts anytime, all year long. Available to all levels.
Hiragana Times Online Japanese Program Deliverables
We now have six different practical programs. (Outing / Settling / Encounters / Elements / Script / Sentence Building) Our counselor guides you to a suitable class.
- After every lesson, the teacher makes a record of the lesson objective, key-words from the lesson, encouraging comments critiques in regards to the student’s performance in the lesson, and finally, any PDFs or lesson material that was utilized.
- Students now can track their progress directly by not only the lesson.
Steps to Getting Started On Your Japanese Proficiency Path
1. Kindly contact us
2. A counselor will get back to you within 24 hours
3. Set Japanese learning objectives
4. Schedule your first lesson
5. Receive your portal site account information and begin your Japanese learning path!