Hiragana Times Magazine Subscription (Digital Version)
From: ¥6,000 for 1 year
Any Location: ¥6,000 for 1 year / ¥12,000 for 2 years
Digital version | デジタルバージョン
The digital version of Hiragana Times has exactly the same content and layout as the printed magazine and can be viewed page by page on the Web. Text can be enlarged or reduced simply by clicking on the screen. It’s possible to reproduce Hiragana Times by printing the magazine out on a printer.
“Multilevel Text” Features of our Digital Version
- You can view pages in “Japanese-only text” (with no English, no furigana, nor Glomaji text).
- You can hear an audio version of “Close up Japan,” “Behind the Scenes,” “Casual Expressions,” “New Expressions & Buzzwords,” “JAPANese Notes,” and “Exploring JAPANese.”
- The audio is recorded in easy-to-understand English and Japanese by professional narrators.
- English and Japanese sentences are recorded alternately, sentence by sentence.
- You can listen to the English and Japanese alternatively, to the Japanese only, or to the English only.
- You can listen to the audio while reading the text using a iPad, Phone, or Android device.
* Your subscription starts from the latest issue available.
* For the renewal-subscription customer, kindly let us know when will your old subscription expires. (Fill in the “Order Notes (optional)” box in the following page)
* The digital format comes with a PDF of the magazine and MP3 audio files. The download link will be sent to your billing Email address every month, and expires in a year after the publication of the issue.