You Can Be a Japanese Language Coach! Super Japanese Coach Online Trainees Wanted!
- TARUISHI Hiragana Times
- Jun 30, 2020
In cooperation with Hiragana Times, the Super JAPANese Coach Association aims to promote our unique Japanese learning system (the texts are registered as a utility model with the Japan Patent Office) worldwide.
So far, we have trained Japanese people to become coaches. Now, we are starting to train non-Japanese people who are interested in becoming a Super JAPANese Coach. If you are accepted as a coach you can teach the Japanese language using our system not only in your own country, but also worldwide through online lessons.
We will help you find students through our magazine and existing network. You will be able to gain a steady income (1,000~2,000 yen per lesson) from home. Basically Japanese coaches teach Japanese using English, while non-English speakers may teach in their mother tongue. If you are selected as a trainee, you can learn these coaching skills free of charge (an online interview is required).
- Non-Japanese over 20 years old who can speak Japanese fluently (written skills are not necessary).
- Able to become a Japanese coach if approved (either full time or part time).
- Able to fully focus on the training (some homework will be assigned).
Information From Hiragana Times
Topics in Japan
Topics in Japane Category
- No categories
- Hiragana Times Back Issues 2019 (for iOS, Android and Pdf) ¥6,000
- Hiragana Times Back Issues 2014 (for iOS, Android and Pdf) ¥6,000
- Super-J Learning Textbook [Outing] To make your life in Japan more active. ¥2,800
- Hiragana Times Magazine (Print Version) From: ¥6,000 for 1 year
- Super-J Learning Textbook [Encounters] To make your life in Japan more enjoyable and secure. ¥2,800